HOCKEY CANADA - SWHA ONLINE REGISTRATION
Note: Registration Fees do not cover costs associated with Practice Ice, Tournaments or Windups (among other things). Parents will be required to pay additional team fees throughout the season to cover those additional costs. Depending on age and level of play, the team fees could range between $300 and $900 per player.
Registration System Instructions:
- Visit SWHA’s Online Registration Link
- Click on the “View Online Stores” button.
- Click on the South Winnipeg Hockey Association Main Registration Online Store
For those families requiring Financial Assistance, please select the SWHA Financial Assistance Invoice Generation Online Store instead, all other instructions below still pertain. Refer to Financial Assistance Programs for further information on Assistance available.
- Click on the “Register Now” button.
- For those registering for the first time in the system, you will need to click on the “Don’t have an account? Sign up” link.
- Enter the email address you would like to use for registration. Note: This will be the email address used during registration in future years
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and create a Password, then click on the “Sign up” button. Note: This is the Parent’s name not the child’s name
- Check your email (may have gone to spam / junk folder) for an email from Hockey Canada with a 6-digit verification code and enter the verification code and click the “Validate” button.
- Login with the password you just created.
- Read and Accept the Hockey Canada Registration Terms and Conditions
If your Child has previously played hockey in Canada (This includes the First Shift program), click on the “Register an Existing Participant” section, if this will be your Child’s first year in hockey, click on the “Register a New Participant” section.
When performing a search, you need an exact match on your child’s name (e.g., Nick vs Nicholas).
If you are not having luck finding your child’s profile, contact the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) for help.
- Select the appropriate registration package for your child.
- Complete the questionnaire for your child.
- Review and accept the waivers.
If you have another child you would like to register for hockey, click on the “Register another participant” button, otherwise click on the “Proceed to checkout” button.
If your child is trying out for AAA or High School you will have the option of selecting an installment plan, which will charge approximately $100 to your card now and the remaining amount if October if unsuccessful at making AAA / High School team.
- Review and accept the payment terms and conditions.
- You will be directed to our SportPay payment processing account. Enter your credit card details and click the “Pay” button.
- Once payment has been processed you will see a confirmation message and receive a receipt via email.
If your child is wanting to tryout for Twins AA Hockey, you will need to also register in the SWHA Twins AA Tryout Registration Online Store
Please Note: Effective in 2016/17, a Credit Card is required to register online (cheques are no longer accepted by SWHA).
Note: Players will not be included in communications for upcoming ice times or evaluations until registration payment is received in full.